100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If for any reason (other than listed below) you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return the UNUSED number (registration) and or name plate(s) to the original place of purchase for a full refund.
- Number (registration) and or Name Plate(s) must be unused in original condition.
Boatnumberplate.com and its retailers shall not be responsible for errors due to misspelled names, color choices, fabric choices, font choices or wrong number (registration) information provided.
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
What is Covered
This warranty covers number (registration) and/or name plate(s) installed on inflatable boats and RIBs and rigid hulled vessels against
- Defects and failure under normal operating conditions.
- Fading beyond legibility.
- Reimbursement of fines incurred by local, state or US Coast Guard solely related to proper display of registration numbers when our boatnumberplates are properly installed per our written instructions.
How Long Coverage Lasts
This warranty lasts for ten years from receipt of your number plate(s) and is fully transferrable.
What is Not Covered
- Any physical altering of plate(s).
- Errors due to misspelled names, color choices, fabric choices, font choices or wrong number/word information provided to us.
- Plates not correctly installed/located in compliance with local, state or US Coast Guard requirements. (e.g. Port and Starboard locations)
- Loss of plates under any circumstances.
- Replacement of plates attached to inflatable pontoons removed for repair/replacement.
What Boatnumberplate.com Will Do
Boatnumberplate.com will replace any defective part at no charge. We will provide for the shipping and handling charges for one year from date of receipt, otherwise shipping and handling fees will apply. You must pay any labor charges for the removal of defective and installation of replacement plates.
Boatnumberplate.com will reimburse the full amount of any fines incurred from local, state, or US Coast Guard authorities solely related to the proper display of registration numbers.
How to Get Service
In order to be eligible for service, you must first contact Boatnumberplate.com. at 866-795-7661 or online at http://www.boatnumberplate.com/.
For defective returns, we will provide a return authorization and details on where to send your plate(s). Boatnumberplate.com will not provide replacement parts until we have received defective parts. During the first year of the warranty we will provide a postage paid return label, otherwise shipping and handling fees will apply. Please allow 1-2 weeks to process your exchange.
In order to receive fine reimbursement, you must provide a copy of original citation and receipt of paid fines and mail to:
ATTN: Pay My Fine
PO Box 1787
Everett, WA 98206
If you receive your number and or name plate(s) with a problem due to our manufacturing process we will gladly exchange your plate(s) at no cost to you.
- Number and or Plate(s) must be UNUSED in original condition.
- Contact boatnumberplate.com for a return authorization number (returns without an authorization number will not be honored).
- We will send you a postage paid return label. Use this label to return your plate(s).
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to process your exchange.
How Does State Law Apply
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.